• Extends the life of rods and tubing by reducing wear.
• Reduces energy requirements by reducing drag.
• Reduces lost production by extending time between work-overs.
• Reduces drag in directional wells.
• Reduces the need for sinker bars by adding weight and reducing drag.
• Rollers are field replaceable.
• Centralizes rod string.
Click to Enlarge
COMPUTERIZED ANALYSIS Utilizing the data from your directional survey, we can provide you with a computerized sucker rod, side load and drag analysis. This data helps determine the placement of the Roller Rod Guides.